Securing the Connected Commonwealth - CyberMA Launch
Foley Hoag, 155 Seaport Boulevard, 13th Floor, Boston, MA
*Note: Important Registration Steps
1. Ignore the Login box on the right-hand side
2.Enter your name & email in the box on the left (if you are a member be sure to use your work email)
3. If your membership is active the member ticket will unlock
4. Select the appropriate ticket and complete all required fields
If you have any issues or questions, contact email@example.com. Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new system.
Special Assistant to the President and
White House Cybersecurity Coordinator
Join us to discuss:
• the imminent cybersecurity threats that face our nation – the role of the White House and the industry
• CyberMA – what it is, what this multi-regional initiative can offer, and how to get involved
• the cybersecurity workforce – how we can support the growth and sustainment of a workforce that is skilled in cybersecurity
Data is increasingly valuable - and vulnerable. As industries transform and we move towards an integrated digital physical world both, the rewards and risks increase.
Security is at the core of this future. Companies, organizations, educators, public sectors, and consumers need to be vigilant 100% of the time, yet bad actors need only succeed once to achieve their aims, while inflicting immeasurable damage.
Massachusetts is a leader in security vigilance, but there is room for improvement. We must be more networked and proactive, not working in silos. Together with the MassTLC Security Community, CyberMA enables our region to partner with like-minded people and businesses not just in Massachusetts, but across the nation; share insights; access an affordable, easily navigated, real-time threat sharing platform; and provide coordinated advocacy on a State and Federal level.
Suggested Audience: CXO, heads of security and technology